There are five options of payment for the toll gate at FV715 Krinsvatn.
1. AutoPASS agreement with Fosenvegene AS
AutoPASS agreement with Fosenvegene AS gives a 20 percent discount off the passages. You can either have a common agreement or an agreement in which passing data is not available and will be deleted within 72 hours. Agreement are signed at our web pages: www.fosenvegene.no.
2. AutoPASS with a valid agreement in another company
Tolls can be paid with a valid auto-PASS contract. Tolls will then be charged from your your basic agreement (the company where you got your chip) with a 10 percent discount.
3. Invoice thru postal mail – payment after the passage
If you pass the toll post without a chip/contract, a photo will be taken of your licence plates. There will be sent an invoice thru postal mail to the owner of the vehicle within 1-3 months after passage. Only the passing fee will be charged, and no extra cost on the invoice.
The following groups of vehicles are exempt from payment of FV 715 Krinsvatn:
- Passengers in all types of vehicles
- Walkers and cyclists
- Motorcycles and mopeds
- Uniformed emergency vehicles and civil emergency vehicles in service *
- Vehicles commissioned by Statens Vegvesen who are working on the road *
- Vehicles in funeral procession **
- Electric vehicles with fuel code 5 *
- Hydrogen Cars (HY in the license number) *
* Requires valid AutoPASS agreement and that the toll company is informed of the exemption type.
** Assumes that Fosenvegene AS has been notified.